EENC is thrilled to announce that after more than a year of work, today we're launching new member levels and benefits to better support our community!
You can read all the details here, but here are a few highlights.
We added a new member level for professionals who are new to the field of environmental education. Whether you're just out of college or transitioning careers, this is a discounted opportunity to get involved for your first three years in the profession.
Did you know EENC has over 20 hours of webinar recordings that qualify for Criteria III/continuing education credit for the NC Environmental Educator Certificate? Members have access to them all on demand!
Plus, EENC members get discounts on every event EENC charges a fee for - including Guidelines for Excellence workshops, the annual conference, and other professional development. With this, membership can quickly pay for itself!
We now have tiered membership levels that provide Professional level benefits for anywhere between 3 and 100 team members. You can use your membership to support your staff, interns, volunteers, board members, or even students. Want to level up? You can increase your membership at any time! Contact the Membership Chair for additional details.
We've added a completely new suite of benefits that provide support at an organizational or programmatic level including:
- Invitation to exclusive annual EENC Organizational Leader Meeting
- Opportunity to request letters of support from EENC on grant projects and other bids/proposals.
- Site preference for EENC-hosted events in your area
- Opportunities for shared marketing and exhibiting at EENC's annual conference
Ready to join today? Click here to become a member of our professional community.
* Maximum individuals covered. Have a bigger team? Move up to the next level. You can always opt in for a higher level of membership to access additional organizational benefits.